I see so many people making a bucket lists for their upcoming decade, or even for their lifetime. I wanted to do this, but for some reason, it's way to overwhelming for me to come up with everything I want to do over such a long period of time. I settled on making a bucket list for this summer.
1. Attend more concerts in the park with my hubby. These are great concerts, and make for a fun and cheap date. We have friends that go as well, and it's always nice to spend time with them.
2. Learn how to make sock monkey's. Don't laugh, I've been wanting to learn this for a long time. My grandmother used to make them, and I want to carry on the tradition. I need to hurry up because my nieces and nephews are getting older, and I want to give them each one from Aunt TT.
3. Teach my teenaged son how to cook one meal. I think it's important for kids to know how to cook for themselves. Summer is the perfect time to start teaching him.
4. Play tennis with my daughter. We've both been wanting to do this, but we keep putting it off. It will be a great way to exercise without having to hit the gym.
5. Spend a long weekend with my cousin Kristen. She is coming to Sacramento the end of July. I want to find a quick/fun/cheap trip we can take, and have a little girl time.
Now this is a nice, easy bucket list that I think I can actually tackle. Summer is already halfway over, so I'd better get busy! Leave me a comment and let me know your Summer Bucket List.