Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Join my Beauty Army?

                                                            
I don't know but I've been told,
creams keep skin from looking old!

Wasting money steals my smiles,
love my Beauty Army trials!

Sound off
one, two...
Sound off
three, four...
one, two, three, four... five, six!
Six beauty trials!

O.K. girls, I've found something really cool to share with you. I don't know about you, but I have come across so many products that I would really like to try, but don't want to dish out the money for a full sized item that I'm not even sure if I will like. Then I found my Beauty Army.  This is a service you can sign up with that lets you choose 6 pretty decent sized beauty product trials for $12 a month.  When I first signed up for this service, they had me take a little quiz so they could find out a little more about me, and what beauty products I might like to try.  I then got a pretty big list of items to choose my first 6 samples from.  I had a hard time choosing, there were many that I wanted to try! 

Four days later this box came to my door.

Not gonna lie, I was pretty excited to rip open the box.

Inside the gorgeous black box were my products all wrapped in pink tissue.  It was like a girly Christmas!

These were the the products I selected to try this month.

From left to right in the photo above, I received the following. 
1. Pssssst! Dry Shampoo  
2. Babor Argon Cream  
3. Lift Lab, lift and firm eye cream  
4. Joico Bio-Advanced restorative hair treatment  
5. Cell Ceuticals anti-photoaging SPF 55  
6. Eye Prep fx, anti-age smoothing primer

Out of the six trials I ordered, I love three of them.  The Pssssst! dry shampoo is amazing.  Perfect for the days you don't have time to wash your hair.  It smells amazing, and it's easy to restyle your hair after using it.  I also love the Joico hair treatment.  It's too heavy to use everyday, but it's an amazing monthly hair treatment for dry damaged hair. Finally, I really loved the Cell Ceuticals anti-photoaging SPF. It doesn't smell like sunscreen, and make up goes on smoothly over it.

Two of the items are o.k., but I'm happy I will never spend the money on a full sized product as there are better products out there.  The Babor Argon cream is nice, but it's not quite hydrating enough for me.  The Eye Prep fx primer goes on nicely, but I didn't notice my eye make up staying on any longer by using it.

The last item, I really did not care for at all.  It was the Lift Lab firming eye cream.  It dried the skin around my eyes out terribly, and I didn't notice any lift or firming at all.

I'm so happy to have found this little gem of a service, and I can't wait until next month when I get to try more new products.  If you'd like to try it too, please use the following link:

https://www.beautyarmy.com/account/registration/?referral_id=70e657449e7bf0d9c91a03140d1e1b2e

By recruiting other beauty addicts, I could get special discounts in the future.  Enjoy the rest of your day my glamorous soldiers!  ;)



                                   



1 comment:

  1. Very cool! Love this idea, thank you for sharing your ideas, and more importantly, your opinions. Grateful to know which products I might be better off passing over for something else.

    I'm going to try this!

    ReplyDelete